sql advice

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:12:02 CST 2006

Still no go unfortunately.  This only returns the teachers and
classes that have students.  As you said, I need all teachers and
classes, whether they have students or not.

I know this seems like it should work, but it doesn't unless I remove
the SchoolYear condition.  But I need to be able to filter the
records by SchoolYear, otherwise I'm in trouble.

Thanks.

On Jan 24, 2006, at 3:06 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Teachers.RecID = Classes.TeacherPtr AND
> Classes.RecID *= StudentClass.ClassPtr AND
> StudentClass.StudentYearPtr = StudentYear.RecID AND
> StudentYear.StudentPtr = Students.RecID

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company