[V4MD] please read ALL: what about next idea -- let's take some Arca syntax ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 22 22:07:05 CST 2006

On 1/22/06 9:44 PM, "Tschoatscho Kettl" <ich at medienzar.de> wrote:

> For a single record (GetRecordAsPropList) the problem does't apply
> because you have to extract field names only once. Because the result
> for GetRecordAsPropList is already a propList we could simply add
> #columnTypes and #rowsChanged properties without breaking exisiting
> code because the field names are string properties now and could
> never conflict wih symbol properties like #columnTypes or #rowsChanged.

I will think about this suggestion little later.

It seems in this case we will have different formats of lists for
    GetRecordsWithProp
    GetRecordAsPropList

I think better to have
    GetRecordsWithProp
    GetRecordWithProp

Which will work similarly.

Note, rowsChanged is not needed for this method.

It is needed only for db.Query() when you do NOT SELECT but any other SQL
command.