[V4MD] Cursor_Destroy

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 22 17:11:57 CST 2006

On 1/22/06 2:10 PM, "Martin Wright" <martin at kinetix.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Martin,

> Even though I always us 'gMyCursor = VOID' there are always lots of 'V4MD *:
> Cursor_Destroy...*' when I stop the application.
> Is there any better way of destroying the cursor?

= VOID is correct way.

> Or is there a way of checking if one exists?

Strange.

* IS anything happens on  gMyCursor = VOID  ?
On this call Director should destroy cursor.

* Cursor_Destroy show show some number. This is address of cursor object.
    it is possible find where it was born.

MAY BE you have something as

    curs = select()

    curs = select()

    surs = VOID

I.e. You have lost first cursor ... Although Director should self destroy
first cursor after second select() and assignment done.