Rb 2006 r1 doesn't start // Anybody use 2006 r1 + V4RB ?

Ken Jordan jordan at digi-net.com
Fri Jan 20 09:03:46 CST 2006

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>On 1/20/06 11:48 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:
>
>Thank you, Stan.
>

>>I do. I use Valentina exclusively with Valentina 2006 r1 on the Mac
>>since it was released. No problem. The only problems I got was with
>>other plugins.
>>

>Bob, then it sounds like problem on your local computer.
>
>Please try collect info as many as possible,
>May be try reinstall V4RB. May be you have lost
>
>    /Library/CFMSuport/VComponents

I haven't seen any mention in this thread about which version of V4RB is
being used. My experience has been that version 2.0.5 and up will work
with 2006r1, 2.0.4 and earlier will not. RB2006r1 apparently wants only
.rbx format plugins - will crash on startup if the plugins dir contains
dylibs (on Mac) or dlls (on Win) (I have heard a rumor that dylib
support has been re-implemented for r2)

Ken