[ANN] Valentina Studio fc3 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 12 20:12:17 CST 2006

On 1/12/06 8:05 PM, "thomas doppler" <doppler at derlichtblick.at> wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> works everyone with the studio on mac os x ?
> for me it is not possible, becouse this and earlier versions don't run well.
>
> you wan't to change a value of a record in the databroser ? crash
> you want to chance a fieldtype ? crash
> you want to close the databroserwindow with the systembutton for
> close-window? crash
> and so on...

Strange, I work on OS X each day with it.

Try to find just in case Home/Library/ApplicationSupport/Vstudio/prefsDB
And trash it.

Also it is known issue that it crashes if you use TypeIt4Me utility.
I do use it, and I do switch to US keyboard when use Vstudio.

> hi ruslan, is it possible to chance my valentina studio licence for mac
> to a licence for pc ? maybe its better on pc.

Please at first try it on PC, ok ?

> my todays work is destroid by the studio. i cannot open the db after a
> crash. f...
>
> also director mx2004 with valentina, its a little bit better but their
> also crashes by the valentina xtra every some minutes.
> i think you don't work and tested on mac...

We do. And 50+% Valentina developers -- are MAC users.
I personally work 95% of my time on DUAL G5 MAC.

Hmm, if you have such problems, then you can contact me in ICQ,
And in live mode try to teach me how you crash.

FYI, Vstudio on MAC develop Jochen,
on Windows Jochen, Igor, Alex, ...