Article about SQL, API and Class styles of coding

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Thu Jan 5 23:05:07 CST 2006

On 1/5/06 6:45 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:doc
> umentation:en:articles:choosing_a_style_of_coding
>
> At last of end I have spent few hours to write this draft article where are
> described and compared styles of coding that Valentina supports.
>
> It is not completed yet. I still have many points to mention.
> But I hope, right now it can help better understand styles.

Hey Ruslan, great stuff.  As we once discussed, I made a quick pass over the
page to improve the English grammar.  I was unable to validate the code and
really think about all of the content being conveyed, as I can't really do
both at the same time.

But this is great stuff, and if anything I think you've even understated
many of the potential benefits.  But this is a super first draft!

I originally put any questions I had in {braces}, but I think by the end I
figured out most everything you were trying to say.  You should probably
give it at least a quick once over however to make sure I didn't stick my
foot in your mouth anywhere.

Unfortunately DocuWiki doesn't have a built-in spelling checker, and I see
now that there are some words I missed, particularly in titles.  I'll try
and fix the more glaring ones.

Thanks!
--Ed