Another Won't Run the Second Time

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Jan 5 05:24:03 CST 2006

Morning [local] Ruslan,

On Jan 5, 2006, at 2:27 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 1/5/06 2:25 AM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:
>
> More corrections

I implemented a method inside of the App that is called immediately
after the mDatabase.Open( f ) call and uses the mTblPerson =
mDatabase.Table( "Person" ) call.

This solves the problem of not being able to access the tables.

However, I'm wondering if there is a way to do the CreateStructure
activity inside of the VDatabase object. It seems to me that it would
be more efficient to build a shell application with the database
related activities inside of that object, instead of nested inside
the App object itself.

Regards,

Chuck