system error -61 when doing vdatabase.createtable ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 28 23:47:34 CST 2006

Hi Jean,

-----------------
> this was a v1 database I converted using convert 1_2 example

> I already had tables in it which work ok I can read and write in them
> but when I try to create a new table it fails err-61

> formerly I used valentina carbon to manage the database structure, but
> valentina studio quit immediately on my 10.3 powerbook so I try to
> create the tables and fields myself...

Valentina Studio cannot run on 10.3 only on 10.4 PPC and Intel.

So you use MacOS 10.3 + V4RB 2.1 + Converted Database.

TIP: you can use V4RB/Examples/Advanced/viSQL project
    to get simple browser for your db.

* Can I ask you try latest V4RB 2.2 release ?

* in general this is knew issue. Never have heard about such problem.
    may be set Valentina.DebugLevel = kLogParams
    and check produced V4RB_Log.
    if something useful there send it to me.