system error -61 when doing vdatabase.createtable ?

Jean-Yves POCHEZ jypochez at microalphasoft.com
Tue Feb 28 22:32:11 CST 2006

anybody knows this error ?
I'm using v4rb 2.1 demo and I get this error when I try to create a new
table with the command above..
this is "write protected error"
but the permissions of the 4 valentina db files are correct (anyone has
access for read and write and even the containing folder)
the database is local (I run the demo so no vserver available..)

anybody can help me ?
best regards.

this was a v1 database I converted using convert 1_2 example
I already had tables in it which work ok I can read and write in them
but when I try to create a new table it fails err-61
formerly I used valentina carbon to manage the database structure, but
valentina studio quit immediately on my 10.3 powerbook so I try to
create the tables and fields myself...

--
Jean-Yves.