Error 2 when connecting to the V1 server

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 28 18:18:03 CST 2006

On 2/28/06 6:02 PM, "Don Toro" <don at thinkingpublications.com> wrote:

> I put my database file in the same directory as master.vdb. Opened master.vdb
> in VStudio and added an entry to my database
>
> scip scip.vdb

Just for info:

Actually this step is called "Registration of database".

Vserver class have such function,
And Valentina Studio have such command in menu Server

> I close VStudio and start VServer. When I try to connect I get 'Error 2' in
> Database_Open command.
>
> Previously the entry for my database in master.vdb was:
>
> scip Databases/scip.vdb
>
> but I was getting an 'Error 1007: Invalid database name' using this entry.

Do you work on MAC ?

You need have path similar to masterdb itself
I see it as

    /Library/VServer_Office/Databases/master.vdb

So you should have for MAC

    /Library/VServer_Office/Databases/scip.vdb