INSERT not working

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Tue Feb 28 08:58:20 CST 2006

No error code.  I put the Xtra in function reporting and it shows the
execute and even says done.  No error, etc but the rows effected returns
void.  Not 0, just void.  I have checked and rechecked to make sure I am
using the correct types, traced the code, and even manually entered the
inserts in the message window.  The same query works in studio. The only
difference in the tables I see is that the one that fails has number
fields (ULong)

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.