[V4MD] convert_1_2 - all text is <Null>

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 24 22:09:05 CST 2006

On 2/24/06 8:28 PM, "Martin Wright" <martin at kinetix.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan
>
> When I try to convert the v1 database to v2 using:
>
> Valentina.convert_1_2(path, newDbPath, true)
>
> everything seems to work - except all the fields of dataType 'Text' are
> <Null>. All other fields (Double, varChar, ETC) are OK.
> The v1 db text fields contain a lot of XML.
>
> The original DB is 350MB - the new V2 db is only 5MB.

Ivan, please check if we have such own tests asap and give us answer.
All our tests are DONE.

So ... Martin, do you have 4 disk files in db ?
If yes you can copy vdb file into new folder, open it -- you get new empty
db. Then insert few records with TEXT.

Try convert. If not work, send us this SMALL db