Vserver a70

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Thu Feb 23 15:33:29 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I know that Paradigama is all about Valentina 2 now. Wen I started my project two years ago Valentina 1 was what we used. Now I think Paradigma should make sure that Vstudio or another tool that supports V1 is still avaiable for download. I don't want to subscribe to yet another list. I believe that Paradigma should make it easy for me to find this info and it should not be my job to scour around list and internet sites to find the info.

With all that said I will subscribe to VStudio list and ask there.

Thank You,

Donard Toro