[V4RB2] Convert_v1_v2 problem

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Feb 23 22:05:06 CST 2006

I mean I could save the value, change type and then apply the value
again. I guess this is possible and it will allow me to recover from
the bad design I use for that old project. Something like:

temp = vdb.Table( "myTable" ).ULongField( "myRecIDField" ).Value
vdb.Table( "myTable" ).Field( "myRecIDField" ).Type =
EVFieldType.kTypeObjectPtr
vdb.Table( "myTable" ).ObjectPtrField( "myRecIDField" ).Value = temp

I guess that with that code I will end with a replacement ObjectPtr,
or no? :P

~/Stan