Valentina and Base 64 encoding

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Feb 21 08:37:47 CST 2006

On Tuesday, February 21, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>Hi Damon,
>
>I do not understand... Installer self should update folder Vcomponents.
>
>So How you was able fix problem?
>You have trash old VComponents and reinstall?
>What steps you did ?
>
>Or you have move plugin manually to other computer and that computer catch
>problem ?

Hi Rulan,

I am a Mac guy.  I probably do not understand the installer and Windows very well.  The only thing I know is that when I create a folder on Windows that contains my app and the VComponents, everything works for Valentina.  I'm using Virtual PC with XP Pro.  Maybe the installer has problems with that.  I can't say for sure because I really don't know Windows well enough.

But again, even with my amateurish install, Valentina is working for my app as I expect.  I wish I could say the same for the printing features in RB.  :-)

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/