Valentina and Base 64 encoding

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 21 07:30:08 CST 2006

HI Steve,

Glad to see there is another guru here.

It has bothered me for the past few weeks why my app does the same
thing. On windows RB2005r4 Val 2.1 I get Dr Watson at when the program
closes on one app (EDI translation software). It is the app which
creates the printer setting for SAVING as a EncodeBase64 but mine saves
the settings to RB database (not SQLite). The other app which reads the
information (Scan Pack Software) closes fine.

I don't know if it is the same and like you don't know how the two could
be related but I will do some testing this afternoon when I have some
time. I use the Valentina database for other, more demanding, parts of
the software.

Best regards

Nomad
Damon L. Pillinger