Valentine's Day: Save 30% on Valentina for REALbasic through February!

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Feb 14 14:17:51 CST 2006

Valentine's Day is here and at Paradigma Software, its Valentina Day until
the end of February! We are celebrating our name day by offering REALbasic
developers a very special offer, a 30% discount on new and selected
upgrades.

-If you have REALbasic 1.x for Valentina, upgrade to Pro for only $104
(normally $149.50) -Buy Valentina 2.x for Windows or Mac for $139 (normally
$199).
-Get Valentina 2 for REALbasic Professional for $209, a savings of $90! The
professional version includes both Windows and MacOS X versions plus
Valentina Studio, Admin edition.

Valentina is a spectacular first among databases for use with REALbasic.

    * Legendary Valentina Speed
    * XML Import/ExportSame File Format on both platforms
    * Connect to Office Server
    * 448-bit Encryption
    * 50 Code Examples and 400+ pages of documentation
    * Works with RBDB API or faster native API
    * VDN Option includes royalty free Embedded Server Deployment
    * and long list of other features!

Just use the promotional code VALENTINE06 from February 14 to the end of the
month to save. The discount will be applied before your credit card is
charged. Visit Paradigma Software's online store at
http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/store/adk/V4RB

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions Royalty Free with Valentina
Developer Network http://www.paradigmasoft.com