Cursor.Postion property

Erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Sun Feb 12 12:11:29 CST 2006

Hello Ruslan,

I'm converting from 1 to 2 so I'm encountering several pitfalls

from the docs:

> Position as Integer
> The current position in the cursor. You can set or get the current
> position of cursor using
> this property.
> The valid range of values is from 1 to the RecordCount.
> When you assign a new value to the CurrentPosition, Valentina loads
> a record from the
> disk to the memory buffer.
>
> Note: If you try to assign a wrong value then the current record is
> not changed.

On V1 in this case the cursor did set to position 0
thus setting the buffer to the like of a blank record

It was very handy for my purposes, any chances we could revert back
to old behaviour?

(guess I know the answer, but giving it a try anyway ;-)

Cool Runnings,
Erne.