Network Version of Valentina

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Fri Feb 10 17:21:26 CST 2006

First, I have to make sure I can convert the database from V1 to V2. So far I've had no luck. Ivan said that thet he fixed a glitch in Convert_1_2. Is that version uploaded on the server already?

Also my understanding is that V2 does not support MacOS Classic. If this is true then this could be another problem to allow me to move from V1 to V2.