Network Version of Valentina

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Fri Feb 10 13:56:56 CST 2006

I run the diagnostics on the database and it says that everything is all right. This database has about 13 tables but most of them are empty. One of the tables does have over 8,000 records. I have been working with this database for a few months now. I have never had a problem with it. I reindexed, compacted, and defragmented the database just in case. It seems to convert a couple of tables and then it crashes.

Another question. When the dabase gets coverted from V1 to V2 do the Rec IDs of the records change? Thanks.

Donard Toro
Information Manager/Computer Programmer
Thinking Publications, a division of
McKinley Companies, Inc.
424 Galloway Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Phone: 1.800.225.4769 (US) & 1.715.832.2488
Fax: 1.800.828.8885 (US) & 1.715.832.9082
www.ThinkingPublications.com
COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Specializing in resources for individuals
with speaking, listening, reading, writing, and thinking skill deficits