Network Version of Valentina

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Fri Feb 10 13:19:01 CST 2006

Thanks Ruslan and Lynn for all you help. Your answers have been very helpful.

Ruslan,

I will take a look at the examples in V4REV2 and if I cannot still get it to convert I will contact you. Do you have an email address so I cantact you off the list to send you my copy of the database. Thanks.

Donard Toro
Information Manager/Computer Programmer
Thinking Publications, a division of
McKinley Companies, Inc.
424 Galloway Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Phone: 1.800.225.4769 (US) & 1.715.832.2488
Fax: 1.800.828.8885 (US) & 1.715.832.9082
www.ThinkingPublications.com
COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Specializing in resources for individuals
with speaking, listening, reading, writing, and thinking skill deficits