Network Version of Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 10 20:39:49 CST 2006

On 2/10/06 7:56 PM, "Don Toro" <don at thinkingpublications.com> wrote:

> Does Valentina 2 Embedded server support Valentina 1 database or do I have to
> convert my database to a Valentina 2 database?

Valentina 2 Server DO NOT work with dbs in v1 format.

You have 2 ways:

1) use Vserver a70 that is built on 1.x engine.
2) convert all to Valentina 2 version.

I recommend second way.

Because Vserver a70 is out of date, we not support it and not develop any
more.

As I understand you have finish Rev Application using V4REV 1.x.
So you need adopt only this app to to work with V4REV2