Network Version of Valentina

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Feb 10 10:21:03 CST 2006

> I am just getting done creating a program with Revolution and
> Valentina. Now I need to create a network version of the
> program. The database is a Version 1 database. How do I go
> about creating a network version of program and how does the
> license work. Also I need to know the price for the network
> version. I did visit the website but could not find any
> useful info there. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Thank you.

Hi Donald,

VDN Platform Edition (Revolution) will let you deploy Valentina Embedded
Server with your solutions. Valentina Embedded Server is royalty free and
automatically supports five simultaneous connections.

If you need more connections, you can:

1. Buy them in bunches. Connections stack on top of Embedded Server but are
deployment only -- ie you cannot sell the same connection license again and
again.

2. Buy (and sell to your customer) Embedded Server Unlimited. This is also
per deployment, but it's a runtime that has no limit on the number of
simultaneous connections.

VDN Platform Edition (Revolution) includes both Windows and Mac, a copy of
Valentina Studio and a list of other goodies.

Im happy to answer any license questions you might have.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network