Network Version of Valentina

Don Toro don at thinkingpublications.com
Fri Feb 10 11:56:02 CST 2006

Thanks Ruslan,

The info you send was informative. Now, I have a few more questions. Sorry, if this questions are stupid or redudantant. But I need to be sure about the info before we commit to this.

Does Valentina 2 Embedded server support Valentina 1 database or do I have to convert my database to a Valentina 2 database?

What do I need to install on the server end and the client end?

Let's say the user purcheses 5 more lincenses. What does the user have to on their end to enter the license?

If I let my VDN Platform expire, can I still by lincenses to sell to my clients?

Thanks

Donard Toro
Information Manager/Computer Programmer
Thinking Publications, a division of
McKinley Companies, Inc.
424 Galloway Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Phone: 1.800.225.4769 (US) & 1.715.832.2488
Fax: 1.800.828.8885 (US) & 1.715.832.9082
www.ThinkingPublications.com
COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS THAT CHANGE LIVES
Specializing in resources for individuals
with speaking, listening, reading, writing, and thinking skill deficits