connection error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 10 16:54:20 CST 2006

On 2/10/06 4:33 PM, "Florian Bogeschdorfer" <fb at memedia.de> wrote:

>> * So this is Windows computer.
>
>> * it runs Vserver 1.x on 15433 port
>
> yes
>

>> * you run Vserver 2.1 on port 15432.
>>     you have specify this in the .ini file ?
>
> Yes - see the log file

Just I do not understand.
15432 -- this is default port for Vserver 2 Office. Right ?

>> * do you use embedded license for any of them ?
>
> Yes, for embedded 1.1

And Vserver 2 use which license file? Demo? Embedded? Office?

>>> From memory.
>>     Vserver 2 Office Server on default uses 15432
>>     Vserver 2 Embedded Server on default uses 15433
>>
>> * why you need run Vserver 1.x on 15433?
>
> Because a whole bunch of programs on my computer still uses 1.1 and 15433
> and the port is "medium-hard-coded"

I see.

>>     may be you can run VSRV 1.x on 15432
>>     but VSRV 2.x on 15433
>
> In case that it is absolutely necessary...but why not fix the bug :-)

Agree, just I want understand where it is

I do not see reason why client disconnects. It looks like it is CLIENT force
disconnect, and server wonder: "client suddenly disconnected ..."