Valentina Office Server - Create Table Another way same result

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 10 07:50:45 CST 2006

Hi Ivan,

Can you give me the version numbers you are testing with and I will set
it up here the same.

Real Basic
Valentina Office server
Valentina for RB

I have used the sample API WAY/Records_AddDeleteUpdate you might
recognizes your variable names. And it runs fine. But when I cut and
paste it all into one block of code and run it, DR Watson pops up (I
hate DR Watson)? So I step through it with the debugger and this is the
line that crashes. It doesn't give an error from RB it just crashes.

I rename the database each time as you can see from the example below I
am up to 47.

Thanks

Best regards

Damon L. Pillinger