Valentina Office Server - Create Table

Damon Pillinger daisychain at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 9 16:34:56 CST 2006

Hi Guys,

This works
  f=GetFolderItem("damontest17.vdb")
  da =new VDatabase( "192.168.0.1", "sa", "sa"  )
  da.Create(f)

  call da.SqlExecute ("Create table Client (  cCustomer Varchar(6) ,
cDate Varchar(30) ,  cDion Varchar(4) ,  cCed Varchar(11)   ) " )

  tblPerson  = da.SqlSelect( "SELECT * FROM Client WHERE FALSE ",
EVCursorLocation.kServerSide, EVLockType.kNoLocks,
EVCursorDirection.kRandom )

This crashes RB5.5.5 ..

  f=GetFolderItem("damontest18.vdb")
  da =new VDatabase( "192.168.0.1", "sa", "sa"  )
  da.Create(f)

  call da.SqlExecute ("Create table Client (  cCustomer Varchar(6) ,
cDate Varchar(30) ,  cDion Integer ,  cCed Varchar(11)   ) " )

  tblPerson  = da.SqlSelect( "SELECT * FROM Client WHERE FALSE ",
EVCursorLocation.kServerSide, EVLockType.kNoLocks,
EVCursorDirection.kRandom

..when it gets to the select statement.

The only thing that changes is the cDuration changes from Varchar to
Integer. Can we not mix type in VOS?

Thanks

Best regards

Damon L. Pillinger