SQLSelect Question

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri Feb 3 09:22:28 CST 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 9:07 AM, Charles Yeomans wrote:

> REALbasic plays quite well with arrays; perhaps you do not.

Perhaps. However, reading over the language reference, I notice they
do not sort arrays that are more than one-dimensional, whereas V4RB2
does. Hence my understanding about RB and arrays.

Oh. Yes. And then there is that clever chap who came up with a class
object one can add to RB that will allow one to do all kinds of
interesting and effective things with arrays that RB seems to not do.

Hope that helps....

Regards,

Chuck