ArraySets

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 2 10:32:58 CST 2006

Greetings,

I'm working towards a system of building ContextualMenus (CM) for RB.

I'll be using RB's array system to manage the building of such CMs on
the fly. I think V4RB2s system of sorting and making ArraySets will
be very useful for this.

These [ArraySets] being new to me, I'd like to see an example.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find on in the examples that came with
V4RB2, nor is anything mentioned in the Example Reference.

Please advise me on where I can see one of these in operation.

Regards,

Chuck