Problems with first attempt to convert major project

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Wed Feb 1 08:50:35 CST 2006

>Hi Christer,
>>

>>> As I mentioned: I can't get VStudio to work. All menu items are
>>> greyed out.
>>
>> I have here build 2.2 fc3  from site and it works on my OS X 10.4.4 EN
>> Hmm, Jochen, you have ideas?
>>
>> Christer, this is your first attempt run Vstudio on this computer ?
>
>What Mac OS X version are you using? For the current builds Tiger (10.4) is
>required!

10.4.4 on both my Powerbook (which can launch VStudio fine as far as I can see, never licensed on that computer) and my PowerMac (which launches VStudio with greyed ot menues, VStudio has been licensed on this computer).

Is there a license file I can remove? I have trashed both preferences I can find (com.paradigmasoft.valentina.vstudio.plist and Valentina Studio Preferences).

BTW: the download link says 2.1fc6 but the version of the app downloaded from that link says 2.2fc3.