V4RB Binding Framework // Valentina for Cocoa

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 29 19:19:55 CST 2006

On 06/29/12 7:14 PM, "Brent Day" <brent at bcdtechnologies.com> wrote:

Hi Brent

> I have one more question for you. I am using the binding examples and want
> to know if the following is possible:
>
> I have vcursorcontrol1 populated as
>        select firstname,lastname, state from customers

> Then I have vcursorcontrol2 that I want populated as
>           select order_id, order_date
>           from orders
>           where person_ptr = recid from vcursorcontrol1

> selected row.

In fact row you will select NOT in vcursorcontrol1, but in some V4RB_ListBox
Right?

So on click into a listbox row, listbox should send event to next
CursorControl.

Kirill?  We can do this ?

Btw, Brent, please note:
    this binding framework is open source.
    you can learn it, and even help us improve it and optimize.