(no subject)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 29 11:30:43 CST 2006

On 06/29/12 8:29 AM, "Tilopâ Monk" <mail at tilopamonk.de> wrote:

Hi Tilopâ,

> Hi Ruslan,
> what happen now is a lot.
> Before V4Rb_2 was installed. With this version I had problems with
> pictures in the database. You told me to wait version V4RB_2.5. Ok,
> by accident I've first installed the UB-version, but than removed
> with uninstaller. I don't know, if this effects something. Now the
> PEF-version is installed. All apps that I've compiled previously with
> V4RB_2 don't run amymore. To create a new situation for these apps
> I've deleted all of their preferences files and the vComponents-
> Folder

Of course it will not work without VComponents folder.

IF you compile READ FINAL application and you want deploy it to OTHER
computers, you need install VComponents folder INSIDE of your compiled app.

Please read WIKI docs section V4RB Deployment

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rb:v4rb

And in particular:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:v4rb:manual:deployment:deployment