valentina sql ?

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Thu Dec 28 17:51:10 CST 2006

the problem was the table was not in the database.

to do the import
I import from ODBC this only imports the table structure no data

so then create .csv file of the table data with first row as field headers

I then import the .csv file into table using VS this is where I am having
trouble getting the right column from the .csv file matched up with the
table columns, it shows them correctly matched up in the parsing preview,
but after the import is completed they are not?

Robert Mann