(no subject)

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Dec 23 17:36:42 CST 2006

Hi Robert,

> I am able to view the data in the mysql database using VS and ODBC
> but I can
> not get the data into a valentina file,
> I have tried phpmyadmin and SQLyog to do the dump and neither will
> import
> the data.
> I was going to try to import as .txt but I can only export the
> tables as
> .CSV is there a way import this type if file?

Well - this sounds very strange. So you CAN browse data in your
MySQL db using vStudio and ODBC? This means that in fact the ODBC
part of vStudio works well with your database - otherwise you won't
be able
to see any data!
Is it possible to get in touch with this MySQL database - i am afraid
that i
will not be able to help without access to the db because here i have
tested the import and everything works...

(I will be back in office after christmas - 27th december)

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH