valentina studio

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Sat Dec 23 08:47:17 CST 2006

I am able to view the data in the mysql database using VS and ODBC but I can
not get the data into a valentina file,
I have tried phpmyadmin and SQLyog to do the dump and neither will import
the data.
I was going to try to import as .txt but I can only export the tables as
.CSV is there a way import this type if file?

Robert Mann