VNET/server installer

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com
Thu Dec 14 13:16:12 CST 2006

Hello Florian,

> Hi!

> I need advice for my installer. I try to install a VNET application with
> server but my application does not even really start. I checked on my
> computer and when I rename the Paradigma software folder in my program
> folder, I have almost the same problem. Si I guess I need some of that
> files. I have all I can think of so my question is:

> Apart from installing the server, what do I need to install to run a VNET
> client application and where should I put it. Must I register something
> somewhere? I don't want to use VNET installer from Paradigma if possible.

As I get it - you have some problem with your app - not with a server?

If so you have to make our dlls to be avail for load.
Put  it  to  the  app  folder or modify path var to include the folder
which contains ones.

There is no registration required since you don't use VCOM.

 Ivan                            mailto:ivan_smahin ÎÁ valentina-db.com