benchmark

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Dec 13 18:39:47 CST 2006

Oh Ivan I realize now this wasn't really what I should have asked about ;-)

It was this, with an ObjectPtr, if I want to change the link on the M side
to point to another record on the 1 side, is it then enough to just set as
this fldObjPtr.value = varNewRecID

It was this I wounder if I have to first Unlink before I set it with new
value or if Valentina will handle this link change internaly by automatic?
ObjectPtr only.

/Joakim