benchmark

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Dec 13 15:58:21 CST 2006

Ok fine then and of course my head just popped up another question, they
just seem to come :-)

When I delete a record on the M side of a 1:M link, do I have to unset that
link or is Valentina taking care of this in a clean way? Any difference if
it's ObjectPtr or Binary?

Oh yes, half a question more... If I set a Balue to ObjectPtr field like
this ObjPtr.Value = nVar, does it automatically establishing the link or is
this "wrong" way and I should do it like this

        nChartID = .AddRecord
        Set lnk = mChartDB.Link(lnkGroupId)
        lnk.LinkRecords nGroup, nChartID

Instead?

Ok now I "think" my mind is empty, but you never know :')

/Joakim