VServer questions -- NOTE 1.

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com
Wed Dec 13 11:02:42 CST 2006

Hello Charles,

> Because it looks like V4Rb is killing the application.  The console
> message suggests that a C++ exception is not being caught inside
> Valentina.

> The problem, as I said, is that the application quits after catching
> the exception.  The console log recorded the message provided above.

>   I don't get a chance to reuse dead objects because the application
> quits after catching the exception.

Now  opened VConnection's IsConnected() method send some packet to the server and
return true if proper answer received only.
So you will have the way to check actual connection state.

We need that project to test anyway - could you send me it?

 Ivan                            mailto:ivan_smahin ÎÁ valentina-db.com