Problems init Valentina

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Dec 9 22:12:02 CST 2006

Hi,

I run my app for first time testing in VmWare virtual XP Home, and got error
"ActiveX component can't create object" on line with

Set VDB = New Valentina

I think I have something wrong with my install settings and possibly
something missing dependency. I have put in system32:

icudt30.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile
icuin30.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile
icuio30.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile
icuuc30.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile
Kernel_Win32_Release.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile
VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: sharedfile

Does any of these files need to be registered? The error message I think
indicate so, but docs say nothing about it. Do I need to put more there?

/Joakim