Object pointers - again.

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Dec 9 13:23:23 CST 2006

> pointer bug? Appart from those things I have reported before I now
> > also found that when Load a XML Dump, linknames of ObjectPtr is not
> > honored, instead they are renamed to Link_1, Link_2 etc.
> This breaks
> > code as there
>
> I see. Ivan will check it now, and it seems have fix this...
>
> > will be a mismatch if you need to refer to these links in
> code and it
> > basically makes the Dump functionallity good for nothing,
> unless you
> > totally exclude to use ObjectPtr in you database.
> >
> > Otherwise, congratulations to have 2.5 out, I just whish I
> could get
> > mine out as well at least before christmas.
>
> I think I will make today VCOM 2.5.1 for you with this fix.

Ok thanks, appreciated, but this just address the link renaming right, not
the other things? I think those was mainly with sql dumps and objectptr, I
can't remember exactly will have to check.

My big xml dump still doesn't load but that is not that important and it may
be hard to find the reason for it. It's possibly due to some complexities in
the database stucture.

Please let me know when it has been built.

Regards,

Joakim