Object pointers - again.

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Dec 9 00:33:04 CST 2006

Dear Ruslan,

Now when you have 2.5 out can you please put attention to the objects
pointer bug? Appart from those things I have reported before I now also
found that when Load a XML Dump, linknames of ObjectPtr is not honored,
instead they are renamed to Link_1, Link_2 etc. This breaks code as there
will be a mismatch if you need to refer to these links in code and it
basically makes the Dump functionallity good for nothing, unless you totally
exclude to use ObjectPtr in you database.

Otherwise, congratulations to have 2.5 out, I just whish I could get mine
out as well at least before christmas.

Regards,

Joakim