Wiki for Valentina

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Dec 7 23:09:26 CST 2006

Yes I will definitely take a deeper look at it later as I am looking for
something new to refactoring my website. However, it's a project for next
year as now I need to release some fresh programs first of all. As most of
these project there are somewere along the road map and not quite there yet,
but at least they have a road map and seem to keep working on it and it's
seem to be mature enough for usage.

/Joakim