Another dump question

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Dec 7 22:15:50 CST 2006

Oh Ruslan,

Just to clearify what I was after with these 3 lines

> > db.Close()
> > db.ThrowOut()
> > Db.LoadDump ?

User have ok db with data, takes backup (create a dump). Later, user gets
problem or for other reason (maybe changing computer) want to restore
backup, and a database is already there, maybe a broken or just a structure
I create if no db found on start.

So what I think I must do then to get new db in while my program is running,
first close db, then TrowOut and then Load dump, again init table and field
referenses, BUT don't need to do "set db = New Vdatabase" to create new db
object. Is this correct?

/Joakim