Wiki for Valentina

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Dec 7 19:12:05 CST 2006

Just had a quick look at it and this seem to be a nice package,
http://www.bitweaver.org, a bit more then just a wiki and as far as I
understand from breifly reading on site pfd can be exported more then just
as 1 page. It's a bit unclear if the pdf feature works currently though.
Atleast it was broken once due to development but couldn't conclude if it
was back working again. Wiki is nice but just as many other things it has
its strengths and weaknesses.

/Joakim