Wiki for Valentina

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Dec 7 08:24:41 CST 2006

> The website
>
> http://www.wikimatrix.org
>
> allows you to search for features in Wikis and compare them.
> 18 wikis are listed to have pdf export.

I havent seen this site before - thanks Beatrix. PDF export is just one
issue though - it's the entire workflow of documentation in a collaborative
environment.

> The existing documentation is a disgrace. Having two
> documentations is even worse. The language is so terse that
> it is really hard to understand.
>
> As a customer I need documentation that is easy to find (in
> the download!) and easy to read (native language writer
> preferred). As a developer I know that documentation is a lot
> of work, but for Valentina it's gotten worse and worse.

The docs have unfortunately been the product of adding more in the wiki
without review of the English.

We are short of native speakers of English and I know that shows. If anyone
would like to volunteer to help out with editing the English docs, we would
welcome the help.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network