Wiki for Valentina

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Dec 6 06:10:57 CST 2006

Hello,

Wiki seems to be a strong tool. A strong toll where I have problems
to use and understand.

E.g. how and where can I find the version history with all chnage
descriptions for every version (beta and final)?

Is it possible to get a SQL or database documentation in a way (like
pdf) where I can search in the same wa like in Acrobat? The searches
in Wiki seems for me not so good as in Acrobat ;-)) Or is my usage
wrong?

E.G. I opened the wiki page and inserted error or error number or
error codes. I didn't get the result I am really searching for. A
page where I can find all Valentina error codes/numbers with
descrition. How do I have to search?

thanks for help

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r4/ Valentina 2.4.3
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de