Correct DB location on Win XP/Vista

Pierre Rossel agora07 at prossel.com
Sat Dec 2 17:18:10 CST 2006

Hello,

> You know that 2 apps cannot open the same db in the same time. Right?
> Will be "file is already opened error".

I whish it was true. Under Windows XP, I sometimes open the DB with Vstudio
when my app is still running (or the opposite) and there is no warning at
all.

Best of all would be to be able to open the DB from both applications,
without warning and without errors, and be able to use it from both
applications. Data inserted from one app being visible if second app runs a
query. As MS-Access do, I believe.

Pierre Rossel