[V4RB] DebugLevel in 2.4.1, anybody can use it with success?

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 31 11:08:07 CDT 2006

Jules,

This is a guess, but this sounds like the problems I saw when I ran a
REALbasic application in debug, with the V4RB MachO plugin in the REALbasic
plugins folder.

When you are running in debug, make sure you have the V4RB Carbon plugin in
your REALbasic plugins folder.  Until REALbasic is a MachO application, V4RB
MachO can't run in debug.

You then just swap in the MachO plugin when you want to compile a built
application.

Of course, this might not be the problem!  But it's worth checking :-)

Dave.