setImage in Adobe Director, alpha chanel

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Thu Aug 31 00:01:18 CDT 2006

Le 30 août 06 à 23:48, Sean Wilson a écrit :

>> Support PNG ?
>
> That should do it for the OP.
>
> However, the BLOB field and #media option still allows the use of
> #image objects, it just requires that a cast member is used as an
> "interface" between #media and #image - it's a reasonably trivial
> work-around, though I say that without having benchmarked any speed
> impact.
I want to replace access to Director by access to valentina...
because I've working in RAM and 2-3000 images in castmember is no
good...
With decomposition in 2 fields images in valentina, the speed is
correct but no optimum in my head (2 vs 1) ;-)

I've not avantage to work by an castmember !!

Regards
Christian